Monday, September 15, 2008

Reese's first girl cousin!

This past weekend we went to Idaho to see the newest addition to the family. Her name is Maybree Mitchell and she belongs to Brandon and Cortney. Reese is about 3 months and 1 week older than her. It is so crazy to compare and see how much Reese has grown. 

Reese and Maybree

Proud Parents

4 comments:

Teri said...

You look really good Jamie. Congrats to brandon! Yeah Mitchells

Sarah Jane said...

So I didn't know that Brandon and his wife were expecting, that is exciting. They'll be great little friends.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jam-

I just realized your little Reese was born the same day as Coral- just four years later-awesome!

Ericka said...

The girls are so cute! I'm jealous of all that pink and girly stuff you get to delve into. I am so happy for all of you!