We didn't have any snow last night when we went to bed! Well, that isn't the case any more. Derik came home during his lunch break to try and snow blow the drive way. Everything was going fine until the chain broke. The driveway was only about 3/4 of the way done. After he went back to work Reese and I made a run to Cal Ranch to get a replacement link for the chain. I hope he gets the snow blower fixed because it isn't any fun to shovel it.
I am so sick of winter...I know that isn't very nice to say since we need the moisture but I am ready to be out of the house. I am running out of things for Reese and I to do during the day. And just when I thought that Spring was on the way....
3 comments:
Amen Sister - I was so ready for spring too!
I know what you mean! I am so sick of snow!!!! Izzie loves to be outside and it is just too cold to let her go out back and play. Hopefully soon!
So sorry...that is one thing I do NOT miss about Cache Valley! Hang in there.
Post a Comment