Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forever Friends

My friend Teri from Arizona was in 
Idaho visiting 
her family. I can't 
remember the last time I saw 
her so I had to
 go see her and her 
cute little family. We enjoyed an 
evening at Lake Cleveland.

Even though Teri and I grew up in the 
same area I didn't meet her until 
I went to Ricks College. Wow..was
that awhile ago. She lived
two doors down from me and we
became the best of friends.

I am thankful to still have her
as a friend. Although we live
far a part we still keep in touch.
I love that when we see each other
we pick up right were we left off.

Teri, Spencer, myself and Reese.
Reese and my Bro. Brady
Teri and her kiddos enjoying
 the camp fire.
Weston fell and cut his head.
He looks very concerned but
he was a tough kid.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Of course I had to see this post somewhere between Idaho and AZ on our ride home. I just started bawling. I was telling Jake how fun this trip was for me and part of the reason was because I still have such good friends here. Gosh! I love you! Thanks for loving me back.