I love going to the county fair. In my younger years I couldn't
wait for the fair. It was
always so much fun
to see my friends after a
long summer and to wear my new school clothes.
I remember staying all day and late
into the night
hanging out with friends. One year
I remember my legs would ache as I would
climb in to bed and as I would lay there
trying to go to sleep I would
feel like I was still riding the Zipper
at the carnival. Oh, the good times.
The only sad thing about it that it means
the end of summer is coming.
Last night we went to the rodeo.
Wow, was it cold AND windy.
However, it was worth it.
Texas Thunder came to preform.
Holy Cow. If you get the chance
to go see them you will love it.
Texas Thunder is a team of Percheron
work horses. They are so big and beautiful
and are so amazing to watch. I could go
on and on...but you can learn more here.
Also, Reese had her first horse show today.
She was so stinkin cute. She was so
big and brave and even waved at the crowd.
3 comments:
Reese is so cute! I miss the small county fairs! They tend to go crazy here at the Oklahoma State Fair but we find it's still lots of fun too! Although they don't have their fair until mid September-weird I know!
oh my word that is so dang cute! She looks so tiny on the big horse!
Oh my heck! I figured she was walking! She is so stinkin cute!! You guys have had a busy/fun summer!!! I am a huge fan of blogs so I will be back!
Post a Comment