Friday, November 27, 2009

The year for a BIG tree!

The gang...Kassi, Cody, Me & Reese, Derik and Grandma Nelson

Our numbers were few but we still had a good time!
It was a bit of a slow start but once we found
one the rest came rather easily.

We love cutting down our own tree and
hope that we can enjoy this
tradition for many years to come!
Like I said in the title....this is the year for the big tree.
And boy did we find one. It is a little
over 11 feet tall and about 6 feet wide. It is
a good thing we have vaulted ceilings.





5 comments:

The Green Family said...

wow! can't wait to see it decorated.

Teri said...

I am excited too! Fun Fun for you. You will need lots more lights than you think.

Sarah Jane said...

ok now I want to see pics of it decorated! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Super cute blog Jaime! Love seeing all the pictures of Reese over the last year. I remember thinking she was one of the cutest newborns I'd ever seen, but she just keeps getting more adorable.

Ericka said...

A real tree? One you cut down with your bare hands? SO JEALOUS! I'm afraid we will be using the good old artificial tree from now on or at least until I can talk Darren into a real one again :) I miss you! Your family pic looks fabulous as do you! Hope you have a great Christmas!