Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

These pictures were taken the Sunday before Easter.
We had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma &
Grandpa Page's house with Cooper. Reese had a
great time and the eggs were filled
with lots of her favorite treats.

Reese loves any type of ball and get so excited
to play with them or point them out when
we are at a store.


Easter weekend we were planing on going to Lynn, UT
camping but the weather kept us from traveling
that far. We have camping fever so we decided
to go to Riverdale for the weekend instead.
Derik's parents and sister joined us
Friday night to a soak in the hot pools.
We stayed over and planned on going home on
Saturday but we were having such
an enjoyable time that we decided to stay
another night. It was a great time.
Luckily the heater in the trailer works great
because it snowed a couple of inches Friday night.
We loved listening to Conference on Sat and Sun,
playing in the water, playing games, going for
a drive and just spending quality time as a family.
Sorry, I forgot my camera so I don't have
any pictures.

3 comments:

Sommers said...

I love the basketball pix. So pretty!!

Sarah Jane said...

How fun, and I love the pic of Reese on the top! So cute!

Ericka said...

Reese is going to be your little tomboy, eh? I love that pic and can I just say that the snowy cemetery pic just makes me shiver looking at it...hope spring is here to stay now!