It seems like May went so quick! We had a lot going
on so maybe that is why. I am sooo behind on posting and don't
even know where to start so-here is a quick recap.
*Spent some time in Idaho with the family working on the old hotel.
*Went through the temple with Derik's sister Bobi.
*Watched the Horse Pulls
*Watched the Horse Pulls
*Lots of bike rides with Derik and Reese. (she loves the bike trailer)
*Enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day! (Thanks sweetie)
*Went swimming at Riverdale with the Grange's
*Practiced my photography skills
*Attended the funeral of my dear grandmother
*Welcomed home Derik's cousin Ryan from his mission.
*Welcomed home Derik's cousin Ryan from his mission.
*Had a fabulous Memorial day weekend in Island Park with my family.
It looks like June is going to be just as
crazy but it is summer and I love it!
crazy but it is summer and I love it!
2 comments:
I really think time has sped up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Reece today!
Hey, haven't seen you in a while! Sounds like things are going good for you guys. Lets plan some time to meet up!
Post a Comment