Thursday, July 22, 2010

In the saddle...


I took these pictures last night while we were over 
with the horses. This past month or so Reese has become
total obsessed with horses. When she first
started to say horse she would pronounce it
warses. It was so dang cute. 
The other day I went to my sister's house
and we had to drive past the horses. Reese was 
all excited until I didn't stop. Lets just say
the terrible twos are in full swing
around here.

She grew out of all her cowgirl git up so we just
bought her some new boots and jeans. When ever it
is time to go feed the horses she wants
to put on her boots, pants, hat and even
asks for her belt. It's is the cutest thing ever.

Derik working with a 3 yr old that he started
last year but hasn't been able to work with much since then. 
He is hoping to get her trained
enough to enter her the green horse class
at the fair in a few weeks.
A night with the horses wouldn't be complete without 
giving Reese a ride!

8 comments:

The Green Family said...

amazing pictures jamie!

The Strawn Family said...

cute! Love the pictures of Derik with the sunset - AWESOME!!!

Brooke said...

So cute! And yes great pics!! What a cute little cowgirl. Do you let people pay you to take pics??

Dycie said...

Hi Jamie! Those pictures are so cute. Reese is Adorable!!

Melissa said...

Great pictures!

Kayla said...

uhhhhhh....

that's me in awe of
1. how big reese is
2. your amazing pics
3. your awesomeness

miss ya!

Sarah Jane said...

Jamie you are so talented with the pics! I love them. You need to frame them! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Ericka said...

Oh she is such a cutie on that horse...and brave too! I'm going to have to show the boys these pics! Love it!