Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Introducing...

Harper Luella Page
October 12, 2011
3:53 pm
7 lbs 11 oz
19"

I think that she is pretty adorable if I say so myself. 

I went into the doctors office for an appointment and without giving you TMI my water broke while I was there. I was so relieved. I was so ready to have this baby. So, I called Derik to tell him the great news and then proceeded to Labor and Delivery and checked myself in. All in all it was an easy delivery except for the part when my epidural was only working on one side...so glad he got that fixed.  We are both doing great. I special thank you to everyone who has helped with meals, watched Reese, the gifts and all the visitors. We are indeed blessed.

More pictures to come.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

She is a beautiful baby!!! Congrats on another cute girl! Glad all is well. Can't wait for more pics!

Teri said...

I love the name and I love her! She is beautiful and I think she may even have your amazing lips. So happy for you girl!

The Jensens said...

She is BEAUIFUL!! Congrats!!!

Melissa said...

What a sweet baby! Glad everyone is doing well. I'd love to come see her one day and take Reece for a few hours.

Melissa said...

Congrats Jamie, she is just perfect! I can't wait to see her in person

Sommers said...

ohhhh, she is perfect! congrats

Sarah Jane said...

Well I think she is pretty dang adorable too! It was so good to see you guys, even for a few minutes yesterday. Let's plan something where we can hang out for longer soon! Congrats again!

Dycie said...

Congratulations Jamie!! She is beautiful!

Sonja Larsen said...

She's gorgeous!!