Thursday, July 31, 2008

My First Swim Suit

This past Saturday we went to the pool.  Reese got to wear her first swim suit. We wanted to let her sit in the baby pool for a minutes to see if she would like it...but we could not find a swim diaper small enough. The small size start at 16 lbs. Yeah, you would think that they would make an XS but they don't...I even tried to find them online. Anyway, we still had a fun time laying out and catching some rays. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey! I found your blog again. I couldn't remember what your address was. Cute swimsuit pic! She's getting big. Hope you are doing good!

Ericka said...

Jame...I found your blog via Andrea. She is so adorable and still seems so tiny to me. I am sorry that I didn't get to see you again before we left. Lets just say I was CRAZY!! Everyone who was around me would surely agree. Those baby blues really got to me this time but I am happy to report that I am feeling much better. Anyway I love your blog header and am excited to keep in touch. loveya!