Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All Smiles

Derik took this picture last friday night.  I thought it was just so dang cute.  Reese loves to smile and coo. The other day Derik and I were in a store and we saw a sign that said "A baby fills a spot in your heart that you never knew was empty."  I love that saying.  I had no idea how wonderful it is to be a parent. Thanks Derik for working so hard so I can stay home and enjoy every minute with Reese. 

8 comments:

The Sohm's said...

Jamie,

So glad that you have a blog now. I will for sure add the link to my blog. Reese is adorable!! I love that picture of you and Derik too. I'm glad I can keep up with what you are doing now.

Teri said...

I'm excited! Can't wait to see all the news of the Page household.

Sarah Jane said...

Oh My WORD!!!! Reese is such a sweetheart, she looks just like you James. I am super excited that you have a blog now, welcome...

keli b said...

she is so sweet. she hss already changed so much since I saw her!!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. Kind of sad that we don't get to see her growing in person, but we're glad you got a blog so we can keep in touch and see all the new changes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie!

Reese is DARLING!! I'm glad you have a blog. I am back in the blogging world again, my comp. was broken for a long time. It looks like you're doing great. I knew you would be an excellent mom- you always took good care of me!

Kassidi said...

Wow..she has grown so much since i have seen her last! She is so cute I can't wait to see you guys. Also the picutes with Maybree are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Reese is so cute! I miss her (and you guys) lots. Give Reese a kiss for me! Luv ya!