Monday, October 6, 2008

The Office Fans





Derik received this game as a gift for his birthday last night (thanks Bobi). We were so excited we could hardly wait until the Amazing Race was over to play the game. Yes, we didn't care that we didn't have any one to play with us...we just played against ourselves. It was soooo much fun and Derik kicked my butt...not only once but twice.  So, if any of you are The Office fans we highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love The Office! It looks kind of like a Monopoly game. We might have to look into that. I'm always trying to get Brad to play games with me even though it's just us two. He thinks I'm nuts that I always want to play games. Why didn't you decide to share some of the game playing gene, Jame?

Sarah Jane said...

I am so jealous, to bad Drew doesn't like games or i'd consider buying it for him. Maybe i'll just buy it for myself and make him play it with me. ha ha

Ericka said...

Who doesn't love the office? Maybe just those who have never seen it. i need to call you and catch up kid! I have been sooo busy lately but I still think about you and miss you! Give that little girl a kiss from me!