Crystal Hot Springs
On a whim last night we decided to join Mandilyn, James and Vincent at Crystal Hot Springs. We had such a good time...especially Reese! She really enjoys her bath time so we figured she would like the hot springs. I forgot my camera so I don't have any cute pictures of her but I am sure that we will go again...so maybe next time. Reese is now big enough to fit into a swim diaper and her swim suit for that matter. We are going to invest in a beanie for her to wear in the pool so her head doesn't get to cold. She was great entertainment. We often think that we must have had a pretty boring life before she came along.
1 comment:
It's hard to imagine your life without your baby, isn't it? I can't remember what we ever did without little Izzie, but now it just feels like she's always been with us.
Post a Comment