Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Reese was a caterpillar this year for Halloween. She was such a good sport in her costume. The first time we tried it on she was not much of a fan...I was a little worried it would make for a long night. But, to our surprise she was in a good mood. We went to the ward trunk or treat...which was nice because we were able to visit with the neighbors since Reese is to little to go trick or treating. However, I am not really a fan of trunk or treat and in the future plan on taking my kids trick or treating. I feel that our neighborhood is safe and don't want to take part in the hoards of kids running from one trunk to the next to see how much candy they can get and it is all over in 10 minutes...no thanks. My favorite memories of Halloween when I was growing up is having my parents take us around to all of the family friends...going door to door.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

She looks so dang cute, I can't believe how big she is getting. HOw fun.

keli b said...

that costume is awesome!!! she looks toasty warm. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Sommers said...

She is sooo cute!!! Wher did you get the costume?