I got this idea off of a friend's blog and thought I would make one for myself. They are super easy to make...the fabric that I used has a Christmas theme. I plan using these on my Christmas tree. I will have to take a picture once I have it decorated so you can see the end result. However, you can use these lots of places for decorating. So stay tuned...we will be cutting down our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving Day.
5 comments:
How crafty you are! I'm impressed and excited to see the finished result.
That is cute! I love new ideas! Hey when are you going to be in town next? I would love to catch up and Casen would love to meet Reese!
Hello Martha Stewart! Looks adorable!
Jamie! Your daughter is beautiful! It looks like you guys are doing great.
So, funny story. I jumped on my friend's website to look at her latest photograhpy and who do I see? Our cute little Reese! I just think it's so funny how small this world is. Ashley and I are pretty good friends. I worked with her at the salon.
Post a Comment