Reese's first airplane ride.
I am slow at posting...but we went to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago to the National Finals Rodeo. We went with my parents and my sister Lacey and her husband Mark. It was such a blast! If any of you are rodeo fans out there and ever get the chance to go...I highly recommend it. As they say..."It is the greatest show on dirt" It never fails that when we go to a rodeo I miss that Derik doesn't ride anymore. But, then I remember the stomach aches that we both used to get before he would ride and I am glad that he is safe and healthy and got out when the gettin was good. I will admit that there is just something sexy about seeing your husband getting all cowboyed up, climb on a bareback horse, and as George Straight says "be looking for eight when they pull that gate". It was fun to watch some of the guys ride at the NFR that Derik used to college rodeo with...they did a great job.
An exciting night at the NFR (round 3)
We found a saddle just her size!
4 comments:
Oh I wish we would have known you were there...Darren and I (okay mostly Darren...beleieve it or not he totally gets into it!) watched several nights of the action on T.V.- if I would have known I would have been looking for you hehe!
Ericka told me about your cute blog post so I had to check it out! What a cute family! Adeline just recently had her first airplane ride too. I don't know about you but I stress oout flying with kids! It's like "keep your kid quiet Sacrament meeting stress" only magnified 100 times! Not sure if I sent you a blog invite. Send me your e-mail at luann426@sbcglobal.net if you want one!
cute picture of Reese on the saddle. it as fun too see you for dinner
How fun! You guys look so cute! How did Reese do on the plane?
Post a Comment