Thursday, May 14, 2009

10 Year Reunion



Then....

....and now.
LuAnn, Chantille, Me, Erikca, Arriann

No, this isn't my 10 year class reunion. I am sorry to say
that I have already been there done that.
Way back in 1999-2000 I lived with these
girls when I first moved to Logan.
I was so lucky to have them as roommates. I already knew
Chantille and Arriann but had yet to meet the Wall twins.
Which is kind of funny in a way because even though
we went to different high schools they
grew up only minutes from my parents house.
We had such a great time living together.
All I can say is that we were in our early twenties 
and we were so boy crazy! We have so many fun
memories of living together. Earlier this week
we were able to get together to reminisce.
It is crazy how fast time flies. We joked
as we were leaving dinner that we couldn't
wait another 10 years to get together 
because that would mean we would be pushing 40. 
Ouch. That is old.




2 comments:

Ericka said...

I think I definitely look better then...oh well! It was so great to see you (as always) and I still need to call you back! Hope you have a great day!

Oh, can I get a copy of the slideshow and/your pics from that night?

Lu said...

Definitely some good times! Thanks for making the trip Jamie. It was so much fun!