(Aunt Lacey, Maybree, Mom and Reese)
We had a really busy weekend.
Friday we left town and headed to Idaho to
help with a roofing project. Luckily we got done
by noon on Saturday and were able to
enjoy the river in the afternoon.
We came back Saturday night because
we had to speak in church. Ugh.
I am glad that is over.
(Cooper and Reese)
On Monday we helped Erin (Derik's sister) and Tyler
on their house they are building.
It was a busy holiday but we were happy
we were able to spend so much time with family.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Sometimes just being with family makes the best weekends :)
It is just fun to see your mom and lacey! How cute? Is that Lacey's daughter??
By the way I decided to come to Idaho for a whole month...july! So I will have time to see your family and you more than once!
Glad to hear your holidays were good! It's always so nice to be with family during that time.
Post a Comment