Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday Party!



Thanks to everyone who came it Reese's birthday party.
We appreciate your love and support!
In the picture shown above Reese was cuddling with some bodysuits
she received as a gift. For some reason she really liked them.
Maybe since they were soft it reminded her of a blanket...
and since she was tired she was up for a snuggle.

4 comments:

keli b said...

she is so dang cute, I can't believe she is a year. is she walking yet?? I'm going to be in idaho for a few weeks end of july into Aug hopefully I'll get to see you guys

Melissa said...

I am sad we missed the party Reese looks so cute we will make it next year!

Melissa said...

Are those the cutest pictures ever, or what?!

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE! You should take picture professionally - they are adorable!