Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!!




































I can hardly believe it has been a year since she was born! We have had so much fun together. Our lives have changed so much but it has all been worth it. I am so grateful for eternal families.

She is such a ham. We had so much fun taking these pictures last night. The minute we were done it started to down poor.

Reese we love you. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Lu said...

the time goes so fast when they are little! she is so cute Jamie! I love the pics. Lu

Teri said...

I love the new picture on the header! She is sooooo cute!

diana said...

I can't believe she is a year! We need to do lunch sometime to catch up!

Ericka said...

She is adorable Jamie! I can't get over the fact that she is already a year old!!! Where does time go?

Sarah Jane said...

Happy birthday Reese! I can't believe she is already one! Wow! I love the pics you took of her, she is so beautiful!