For Labor Day we went camping at High Creek.
It is just north of Richmond. We really
enjoy this canyon. We brought the horses
and Derik, Darris, Erin, Tyler, Mark and a
family friend Doug when for a ride.
Reese enjoyed riding the roping dummy.
Her new obsession is to ride Derik's trophy saddles
he has in the living room.
It was cute for about a day.
Reese also had a lot of fun playing in the dirt. One thing
that I am requesting next time is that we have some
grass. It was just to dirty. This was also another
favorite spot. Her and Cooper had a battle
over the toys the whole weekend.

This picture is a little out of focus but you will
get the point. Reese was a bit confused and
wanted to ride in the stroller.
I had a photo session with my friend Sarah
and her darling little girls Talia and Ruby.
I couldn't help to snap some shots of Reese
while I was at it. She didn't want to sit
still for very long. That seems to be the norm
these days. Aghh. I can't wait for nursery.
6 comments:
I just think she is the cutest! I am sure you do too. :) Your pics are so fun. You do great work!
you always take the best pics, what kind of camera do you have? Reese is such a cutie!
Love these Jamie! Reese is so adorable! Are you doing photography now? If so, sign our fam up when you are up here next time...we haven't had pictures done for so long and I was just going to make an appointment with someone here but if you're interested in doing them let me know! Miss you!
I am looking for a good camera. Any suggestions? our pics always look so great.
I use a Nikon D90 and I love it. But if you want something small for snap shots this isn't the camera.
I love the pictures! I need my kids pictures taken...any chance you would be interested? If so, you're hired.
Post a Comment