
We went camping with the Grange's up Logan Canyon. We
stayed at Sunrise Campground and it was beautiful!!!
The trees were turning colors, the weather was
perfect and there was hardly anyone
else in the campground.
In the past we usually borrow the Grange's camp trailer
and so if we went camping together we would have
to be in a tent. Not that I am against
the tent thing but once you have a baby
it is so much better in a camp trailer. We have
been looking forever for one to buy of our
own and we finally found one! Yea!
So this was our maiden voyage and it was
a huge success!
The above picture was taken when we
were on the Limber Pine Trail looking
down into Bear Lake.
This tree is cooler in person. It
was on the Limber Pine trail as well.
If you are ever up Logan Canyon and want
something to do I highly recommend the
Limber Pine Trail. It is only 1.3 miles and
you can take a stroller on it.
Talia, Sarah and Ruby
Reese and I out for our morning stroll.
Reese enjoying brushing her teeth.
1 comment:
You guys go camping WAY too much, Derik is lucky to have such an agreeable wife! ha ha, sounds like you had fun. I think I would enjoy camping a WHOLE lot more if we were in a camper trailer.
Post a Comment