Monday, October 12, 2009

Aiding to the sick...

Over Conference Weekend I got so Sick.
So sick I could hardly get out of bed.
Which, isn't a good thing when
you have a 16 month running around.
I had Strep Throat.
Although, when I went to the
doctor they so wanted
to diagnose me with Swine Flu.
Don't even get me started with all
the hoopla associated with Swine Flu.

Anyway, the reason for this post
is to say 
THANK YOU.

Thanks to Derik who took off work to
help with Reese and waited on me hand and foot.
To my mom for missing
work to come help me and for all that she
did while she was here.
Thanks to Brady for taking me to the
doctor when I didn't feel good enough
to drive. Thanks for those who brought
in food for dinner. And to all those that called and
and sent text messages to check in.
It was all very much appreciated!

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Jamie! I had no idea you were sick! I'm gald you are feeling better now!