Have you guys ever heard about Bountiful Baskets?
Well, I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago.
This is my second week getting one and I have
been pretty impressed. So, this is the scoop!
You pay $15 for a basket of fruit and vegetables.
You sign up on Monday and can pick it
up at a location near you on Saturday morning.
They are currently available in Utah, Idaho,
Arizona, Nevada and Washington.
For more information please visit their site here!
This is what I got in my basket-
9- apples
2-bundles of asparagus
2-6 0z. containers of blueberries
9-Zucchini
1-16 oz. container of strawberries
1-head of red leaf lettuce
5-pears
12-mandarin oranges
1-head cabbage
2-bunch of bananas
6-cucumbers
1-bunch of spinach
As you can see this a lot of stuff for $15.
We can't eat all of this so we have
been splitting our basket which
makes it even more reasonable!
Thanks again Melissa for picking
up the basket this weekend!
1 comment:
cool...I am going to check this out! I have been thinkin of ya the last few days...talked to your mom today and she said she would be seeing you tomorrow.
Post a Comment