Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Get-A-Way

We took a little trip this weekend to get out the valley
with our great friends the Grange's. It started
off a little bit rocky when Reese threw up
a block from the hotel. I think that she got
car sick because she seamed fine the rest of
the night. I am just so thankful
that the hotel had a wash & dryer! I always
wonder who really uses those...now I know!

We had a great time! The hotel we stayed
at had a water park. The kids had a lot of
fun! We also enjoyed some time at the Zoo
and treated ourselves to Rodizio Grill!





4 comments:

Sommers said...

Jamie,
you have such a cute family!!

The Strawn Family said...

Looks like fun! Cute pictures!

Sarah Jane said...

how fun! What hotel did you stay at? Did you come to Salt Lake?

Dycie said...

I just can't get over how stinkin' cute Reese is! Miss you Jamie!