Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Makeup


As I was getting out of the shower I heard Reese running into the bathroom saying "I done".  I look up to see her holding a tube of my lipstick. Next glance is at her face...and this is what I saw. "I done with my makeup" she says. I couldn't help but laugh. She can be such a stinker but what can I expect I did leave her to her own demise as she watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I was in the shower.  She is getting so independent and big I can hardly handle it. I love her to pieces. Time is going too fast.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

She did such a good job! Ha ha what a cutie!

The Green Family said...

looks like her and peyton would have a fun together. I can't believe the messes little girls get into. Aren't they supposed to just be sweet?

Teri said...

I am liking your photos. Your class is paying off. Of course your subject is too cute! Sure miss you Jamie. Wish that it was summer already so I could come visit.