Hello February!
I have been waiting for February to come. January is SUCH a long month and it didn't help that I was sick for the first 14 days of it. Cold that is. No pregnancy symptoms here....maybe someday. I really could do without the month of January. No offense to those of you that love the month or have something exciting like a birthday or anniversary. I however just don't have anything to look forward to and that makes it a long month. So, I am very excited for February! At least I have Valentines Day. I am already scheming what to do. Whatever it is I think that it will involve a babysitter so we can have an evening of uninterrupted bliss. I am so happy the sun is shining. It may be really cold outside but at least I can sit in front of the window and soak up some vitamin d. Here is to a great month....
My darling Reese. She was my helper today. I need to work on a photography project for a class I am taking. So, she was my model. I think she did a really good job. I love the biting the lip thing she has going on!

4 comments:
Such a cute pic. What photography class are you taking, do tell!? I am so glad we don't have to deal with yucky January for another year!
love the setup! what a great pic.
i just realized i totally stole your blog setup. sorry friend! i didn't do it on purpose-- promise. i just wanted something simple and clean. someday i'll figure out how to design my own...
cute pic Jamie. I would be happy to watch reese for you I am not at the moment planning anything cause I am sure Jared will be working so let me know if you need me.
yes do tell... such a cute girl to take pix of!!
Post a Comment