My dear friend Sarah Jane shared this lovely website that I have been enjoying for the last week. Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons has this wonderful 21 day organizing challenge. I am not organized in all aspects of my life so this challenge is helping me to be better. I do well with lists so I loved that she gave one thing to do for 21 days. It has been a great experience so far. Most of things don't require a huge amount of time so I can get it done and move on with the rest of things I need to get done for the day. Since it is sooo cold outside this is helping me get a jump start on my spring cleaning. If you will would like to take part in the 21 day organizing challenge visit her website here. ENJOY!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Jump Start
My dear friend Sarah Jane shared this lovely website that I have been enjoying for the last week. Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons has this wonderful 21 day organizing challenge. I am not organized in all aspects of my life so this challenge is helping me to be better. I do well with lists so I loved that she gave one thing to do for 21 days. It has been a great experience so far. Most of things don't require a huge amount of time so I can get it done and move on with the rest of things I need to get done for the day. Since it is sooo cold outside this is helping me get a jump start on my spring cleaning. If you will would like to take part in the 21 day organizing challenge visit her website here. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice job James! I want to see pics!
Post a Comment