These two had the perfect wedding day. One huge bonus was that the wind wasn't
blowing....something almost unheard of in Idaho.
This my lil sis and her new hubby Colt. We are very excited that he is now
officially part of the family.
You can check out her bridal pictures they took the day before the wedding
here at Pepperwood Photography. I have many favorites but I love the one next to the tree
with ice wall in the back ground. Amazing.
I highly recommend her photographer....so if you in and around the
Magic Valley check her out.
Congrats you two! We wish you all the best.
2 comments:
no way is she old enough to get hitched!!!! that's craziness. wasn't she just 14 years old??
she looks amazing! tell them congrats from me.
must comment again...
that ice wall picture is INCREDIBLE!!! love the styling of the photos as well.
Post a Comment