I don't even know where to start. The month of December was a whirlwind. Harper's baby blessing,
a weekend in SLC, Kassi's wedding in Idaho, 7 Christmas Parties, Christmas, New Years
and the list goes on. We enjoyed every part and all of us made it through without
getting more than a sniffle. A huge accomplishment if you ask me.
One evening we spent at Grandma and Grandpa Page's house taking pictures for their
Christmas Card. Don't you love these shirts? Grandma made them! She
is an amazing seamstress. These two love spending time together
and are always sad to leave each other when the time comes.
We hope that they can always stay close.
Lydia, Reese and Maybree in SLC. Reese sure loves her cousin
Maybree too. We tried to have a great time enjoying the lights
but between the cold and Harper not wanting to
be in her car seat we didn't last long.
Reese was Mary in two different family Nativities.
She love it and is still taking about it.
Reese and Harper
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Leishman's house.
I finished Reese's stocking after she went to bed on Christmas Eve.
I grew up with a homemade stocking and love it so I wanted
to make one for her.
It was very time consuming but I had a lot of fun
making it. I don't want to know how many hours I have into it
but Reese loved to watch me work on it. I think that I will
start Harper's in July.
Meet the newest member of our family. Cocoa! This is what Reese got from Santa this year.
She loves her and it has been fun to see them interact with each other.
She loves to lead her around, ride her and give her treats.
P.S. she is a nice pony.
This is Cooper with Pixie and Reese with Cocoa.
They are going to have a lot of fun together.
Reese really wanted an Easy Bake Oven. There was no way I was
going to get her one of those...especially at the are of 3 1/2.
So, we broke the news to her that Santa couldn't bring her one
and that Santa would bring her something special (Cocoa).
Well, she was excited to receive Cocoa but she has already
informed me that she will be putting the Easy Bake Oven on her
list for next year...the sad thing is...I know she won't forget.


1 comment:
Get ready for that easy bake oven! Ha ha, I love the little pony, so cute. And your stocking turned out adorable, it looks like the ones my Mom made and we still have! I love it! Looks like a fun month!
Post a Comment