Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 ~ The Car

So- I am doing it.
Jumping on the bandwagon.
The ever so talented Brooke Snow and some of her friends are taking
a picture a week for 52 weeks. I have wanted to do this
for sometime but never put forth the effort to come up
with a plan of what I would photograph. Doing it this way is so much easier for me
because I don't have to come up with the theme- it has already been decided for me.

Here we go. Week 1-
Picture of your kids in your car.

P.S. If you are looking to take some photography classes I highly recommend Brooke.
I took some of her classes last year and she is so much fun.
Be prepared to be-
inspired.
motivated.
amazed.

One of the best parts is that it is all online so it doesn't matter where you live.
She has taught people from all over the world!

Make sure to check her out. If anything you can learn a lot from her blog.



1 comment:

KB said...

Love this idea Jaime! My pics are so very boring- I love the idea of documenting the little pieces of daily life as we know it. Just wish I had your camera and sweet photog skills to go with it.