Where does the time go? We are sure love this girl.
It is so fun to see how excited she gets when Reese spends time talking and trying
to play with her. I sure hope that they can always be close.
Harper seems to really think that she wants to be a thumb sucker.
I am trying my hardest to keep it from happening.
I hope that I don't lose the battle.

5 comments:
What a sweetie! I love that chair btw! So beautiful, and she does look like you!
stinkin' cute!
She is so stinkin cute!!
This picture is beautiful! I love the little green chair. I can't believe how quickly she's growing.
don't lose that battle!! we thought we had it in the bag when kate transitioned off her bink so well... until she started sucking her finger. ugh. it's an everyday battle around our house and i hate it.
you sure make some cute kids!!
Post a Comment