Friday, April 24, 2009

JJ Cole



The things you do for a good deal!


Reese and I braved the rain.....
......and as you can see the crowds at the
JJ Cole warehouse sale.  It was pretty crazy. I felt like
I was on one of those game shows that only gives
you 5 minutes to fill your cart. It was well
worth it for the savings. I can handle getting in
line at 8 a.m. but you still will not find
me waking up early for the day after
Thanksgiving sales.

4 comments:

Sommers said...

jamie,

my sister-in-law went too. She was there at 7:45. Was in and out in 20 minutes. I gave here a list and she got everything on it. hope you got what you wanted too. Love to check in on you.

Teri said...

Love the little tongue out on Page.

Sarah Jane said...

What fun stuff did you find? I used to love going there. And hello, day after Thanksgiving sales are the best, ok not really they are CRAZY! I love how cute Reese looked, she is getting so big.

Ericka said...

I am so sad that I missed it...last year I hit one and saved a ton of $$...what did you find?