Monday, April 6, 2009

A sign of Spring....


....I surely hope so! I planted these bulbs last fall! I am so happy to see that they are starting to bloom...now if I only can keep the deer away. I have been told by neighbors that the deer love to eat these sweet little flowers. So, I will be grating some Irish Spring soap to sprinkle around the flowers...I was given this tip from a neighbor up the street. Well, I hope that it works. Reese and I have been enjoying the sunshine today. It makes a world of difference. We are now off to take a walk since we have been stuck inside the last few weeks. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

3 comments:

The Noble Steeds said...

Lucky you. We woke up to more snow yesterday! By the way, your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Long time no see...or talk or hear, etc. I should be better about keeping in touch with people. You have the cutest little girl! I hope you and Derik are doing well! We've had some teasing weather up here being sunny and 79° for a couple of days. It's back to gray skies and 50°s now but I'm hoping the warmth comes back soon! At least in time for Jaren to come home!

Ericka said...

It was so good to see you and Derik today for a few minutes! I keep wondering why we didn't get together more when we lived in Logan! Stupid us! Enjoy the warmer weather! Hope it is here to stay for a while this time!