We usually go to lunch with Derik about once a week but since there are only 4 places to eat in Hyrum we are ready for a change. We are so happy that the weather had decided to be warm enough to have a picnic. We hope for many more this summer!
Cute post! Reese looks just like Derik in that picture! I forgot to let you know that Chantille told Lu she will be here May 10-15 so if you want to come then I'm sure we could all get together. If it doesn't work we can schedule another time though. Let me know what you think!
P.S. what a crazy driver, I mean where was she looking? I wonder how it happened!
1 comment:
Cute post! Reese looks just like Derik in that picture! I forgot to let you know that Chantille told Lu she will be here May 10-15 so if you want to come then I'm sure we could all get together. If it doesn't work we can schedule another time though. Let me know what you think!
P.S. what a crazy driver, I mean where was she looking? I wonder how it happened!
Post a Comment