For Christmas Eve we went to Grandma and
Grandpa Page's house.
Reese got her own dump truck! She was
pretty excited. (I forgot to take care of
her red eye issue in this picture before
I uploaded it. Sorry Reese!)
Derik's parents got us an upright freezer!
We were so excited. Now we will have
plenty of room for all of our
meat. Thanks so much!
Santa and Mrs. Clause also came to visit.
As you can see Reese was not into it!
We were all able to take a few minutes
and talk to Grandma and Grandpa Leishman
that are serving a mission in Nauvoo.
We can't wait to see them in June when
we got to visit.
I big hit of the night was the marshmallow
guns that Dixie bought. These are not the guns
that take the little marshmallows...these
take the big guys. They were lots of
fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment