Monday, January 4, 2010

One can dream...

I am already tired of the snow and cold weather. I wish that winter was
from Thanksgiving to New Years. Ah, and then Spring would come. I
can't wait for warmer weather. So, this is why I have chosen
this background. It is to cheer me up until Spring is here. Yes,
I am going to be waiting a while.

I will post some pics of Christmas
soon. I am a little behind but I don't get to use the computer
much these days thanks to Reese. One of these nights I will
get to it after she goes to bed...but not tonight!

3 comments:

keli b said...

not wanting to brag but I took Tae to the park today!! Yes I know it's Jan. but we are having 60 degree weather!!:) just thought I'd share!!

Sarah Jane said...

hate this weather too! I'm ready for SUMMER!

Ericka said...

I'm dreaming right along with ya! Reese is looking more like you in the new header...so cute!