Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh...I can't wait!




I was so excited to see this today! Yes, Rumbi
fans there is one opening in LOGAN!

I am so excited!!!

Until then I will be dreaming of the day I
get to have a VooDoo Chicken Salad.

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

that is so awesome, i'm so happy for you! My latest favorite place is Zupa's, have you been? If not we have to go the next time your down here! Miss you guys tons!

The Green Family said...

I have never heard of it... where is it going in? Definately will have to check it out. Thanks!

Brooke said...

I have never been but am excited to try it! How is baby Mckinly? You will have to post pics when she is home and you get to see her.

Jamie Page said...

It is going to be by the new Walmart. It is in the same building as the T-mobile store.