Reese and Maybree
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Thanksgiving...
I thought I better post about Thanksgiving since Christmas is almost here. It was a great gathering of my immediate siblings, my parents, Grandma Nelson, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Gary along with a few of their children and families. I love the holidays. I love being able to spend so much time with family. I didn't take a lot of pictures. I need to be better about it. Well, this one is probably my favorite of the weekend...and I have to give credit to Kassi for taking it.
Unfortunately Derik had to be back to work on Friday so he was not able to help me cut down our Christmas Tree. I ended up cutting down a HUGE tree. So much for it being a small tree this year. (We rotate between large and small because he likes big ones and I like small...well, at least I thought I did.) Needless to say he was impressed with my find. Sorry, no pics of the huge tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment