Monday, December 20, 2010

Viva Las Vegas


What a trip. We had an excellent time enjoying the NFR this year. It was a bit strange
not to have Reese with us. (we left her with my mom) The airport was
much easier, I didn't have to worry about having diapers with me 24/7, it was
nice not to have to put her in the car seat when we went somewhere,
no stroller, we didn't have to plan our day around her nap time and last
but not least- no crazy looks when you are walking with a kid through
a smoky casino. However, we still missed her like crazy!
  The weather was fabulous this year. We even laid out at the pool.
(No, we were not the only ones) The rodeo was great and did not
disappoint! Too bad we have to wait until next year to go again.
Thanks to everyone who helped with Reese!  

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

How fun, I'm so jealous! I love that you laid out by the pool, it reminds me of laying out on our cruise! "Ok one more big cloud and then blue sky" we had so much fun! I miss you! Hope you had a great Christmas!