My handsome hubby has been in Brazil for work the last 3 long weeks.
I have a new respect for those who have to be apart from their loved ones.
I missed being able to call him when ever I needed him.
Thank goodness for technology, internet and Skype.
Thank goodness for family that kept me occupied and sane while he was gone. Especially my mom!
6100 miles is a long ways away.
It made me miss him like crazy.
I am so excited to have him in bed next to me a night.
I can't wait to start all of our summer fun together.
I am happy that Reese will no longer think he is at McDonalds. (he skyped from there one night)
Here's to hoping that they don't send him back anytime soon!
Welcome home sweetheart.
P.S. Yes, Reese insisted on taking her golf clubs in the airport. Sometimes you pick your battles...Right? At least it made for a cute pic.
2 comments:
I bet that was a neat experience for him though! It is for sure NO fun to have hubbies gone. Eric is gone every week and comes home on the weekends. Boo! But you do what ya gotta do. Glad he made it back safely. And yes, it did make for a cute pic!
What a cute pic. I bet you guys are so thrilled to have him home! If he needs a travel buddy next time, I'm sure Drew would totally be up for it! Glad he made it back and that you guys can start all your fun summer stuff!
Post a Comment