Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Miss Reese

It's her birthday today!


I can't believe that she is already 3 years old. It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital praying that Derik would make it back from his job interview in Denver for her birth.  He did make it. With time to spare thanks to JBS for bumping his interview and his flight. Wow, it was an exciting day. A new baby and a job offer that would allow me to be a stay at home mom.  I love being a mom and can't wait to add another to our family. We feel so privileged and blessed.

Reese- we hope that you have a very special day. You have been wanting a birthday for a long time!
Love, Mom & Dad

4 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reece! Hope its great.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Reece!! That's funny because Eric got his first job as an Apprentice Lineman the same day I had Deegan!

Sarah Jane said...

Happy Birthday Reese! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day!

Justin and Breanne said...

I can't believe she is three already! You really take the best pictures I need some lessons :) Congratulations on your little one coming soon we are so excited for you guys!!