This week was spent enjoying Southern Utah. Boy was it HOT. At least 105 everyday and
on Friday when we left at 11:30 a.m. it had already hit 100!
Hot and pregnant. Not a good combination. Thank goodness for Air Conditioning.
The beautiful Taucahn was enjoyed. Two nights to be exact.
The first was...
We took the kiddos this night. Reese loved it! I was was a little worried because
it didn't start until 8:45 p.m. However, she took a late 3 hr nap so
she was good to go. She kept asking me the rest of the
trip if she could go see it again.
Thanks to Mom, Nancy and Grandma for watching the kids- Lacey, Mandilyn and myself
we able to have a girls night out to...
Which was fabulous as well. It didn't cool off much at the show. In fact
when we left at 11:30 it was still 91 degrees outside.
My feet were swollen and during intermission I indulged in a foot soak
in the water fountain/stream. I didn't care. I was going to sit there
until someone told me I couldn't. Luckily no one did and there
were many others who joined me in getting some relief.
We also celebrated my 32nd birthday. Thank you
to everyone who called, sent cards and text messages!
And a special thanks to Aunt Nancy for sharing your amazing house
with us. It was perfect!


3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday!! Wish i was closer I would have drove up.
How fun! I totally want to go to St. George, just to at least see the shows! I'm glad you had a good time!
i am so JEALOUS!!! I love Tuachan and I can't ever find anyone to go. Sounds like a blast. I hope your birthday was fabulous... we missed wishing it to you at church.
Post a Comment